Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Final Mouse

I finished the last figure, Lilly, for the Mice and Mystics project.



Here are all the heroes together.  Watch out minions these mice look like they mean business!


The first game hasn't materialized yet but I am sure fun will be had when it does.  I am already starting to think about the next expansion assuming this turns out to be fun and interesting for the mini-me's.  It's nice to have a project fully completed.

I'll be sure to post a final review once we play the first game, meanwhile I will be working on collating, editing, re-shooting, and posting all the pictures together in the gallery on the full website.

I'm going to take it easy over the next few weeks.  I'm looking to clear a couple smaller projects out of the work zone.  Thanks for tuning in.




No comments:

Post a Comment